Monday, April 20, 2009

The first...

Well, I decided today that I would go and browse my big sister Carly's blog....much to my surprise, half my freaking family has one! Where have I been? Needless to say, I am venturing out and making one today with my extra and useless time I have! I just recently found out that I am pregnant with my first little goober! I am having a boy and his name is going to be Parker Benjamin Parent!!!! ADORABLE RIGHT?? Well, I love it! I know this is going to be a really hard adventure, but an adventure none the less. I feel so blessed that I can bring this wonderful little dude in the world and hope only the best for him! Life is proving to be very trying at this time, I know this is why I have the best family in the universe! As for now...I have no clue what to say...I'm a boring person. I'm sure once I get more into this I will have MUCH more to say! That's a rap folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment